Terrot was started as a machinery factory by Charles Terrot and Wilhelm Stucklen in Germany, 1862. In 1887, they opened their second location in Dijon, France. In 1890, the factory started to produce bicycles in Cannstadt. Furthermore, the factory began manufacturing motorcycles as well.
•Artist:printed by: P. Vercasson & Cie., 43, Rue de Lancry, Paris
0 stars based on 0 reviews